The U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC) is a non-profit, independent membership organization that represents the global trade interests of U.S. dairy farmers, producers, processors, suppliers, and export traders. Think USA Dairy is USDEC’s international, customer-facing arm, dedicated to promoting U.S. dairy to consumers and business partners.
Think USA Dairy’s customer-focused, international identity used the same look, feel, and materials as the USDEC in-country and member focused materials. Materials were largely red, white, and blue—colors that didn’t always resonate overseas. USDEC enlisted Novak Birch’s help to adapt the Think USA Dairy mark and website, ThinkUSAdairy.org, into a cohesive identity system that worked across all communications and marketing channels, both in the USA and globally.
Our work includes:
- Global-friendly color palette and pattern system.
- Marketing kit, including overview folder, presentation folder, and sell sheets.
- Templated international event materials, including banner stands, pop-up booth, agendas, brochure, programs, handouts, invitations, directories, surveys, registration forms, podium signage, and backdrop.
- Member blog highlighting Think USA Dairy promotions and events for international customers, along with an enewsletter and an email template to distribute marketing announcements.
- Trade data infographics for presentations.
- Custom coasters.
- Tradeshow marketing support, including a postcard, map to booth, and handout.
- Cheese manual (a 130-page guide to U.S. cheese) and cheese guides for international consumers.
- Monograph system, icon system and infographics, and additional marketing kit components.
- The identity system provides a cohesive, global-friendly look-and-feel, increasing the U.S. dairy industry’s visibility and brand credibility and communicating that they are a customer-focused, adaptive partner that’s ready for business.
- The member blog receives steady engagement and emails have positive click-through rates.
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line