The U.S. Dairy Export Council (USDEC) is a non-profit, independent membership organization that represents the global trade interests of U.S. dairy farmers, producers, processors, suppliers, and export traders. Think USA Dairy is USDEC’s international, customer-facing arm, dedicated to promoting U.S. dairy to consumers and business partners.
Think USA Dairy’s customer-focused identity used the same member-focused look, feel, and materials as the USDEC identity. Materials were largely red, white, and blue—colors that didn’t always resonate overseas. Think USA Dairy enlisted Novak Birch’s help adapting their new mark and website, ThinkUSAdairy.org, into a cohesive identity system that worked across all communications channels in the USA and globally.
Our work includes:
- Global-friendly color palette and pattern system.
- Marketing kit, including overview folder, presentation folder, and sell sheets.
- Templated international event materials, including banner stands, pop-up booth, agendas, brochure, programs, and more.
- Member blog highlighting Think USA Dairy events for international customers, along with an enewsletter and an email template.
- Trade data infographics for presentations.
- Custom coasters.
- Tradeshow marketing support, including a postcard, map, and handout.
- A 130-page cheese manual and cheese guides for international consumers.
- Monograph system, icon system and infographics, and additional marketing kit components.
- The identity system provides a cohesive, global-friendly look-and-feel, increasing the U.S. dairy industry’s visibility and brand credibility and communicating that they are a customer-focused, adaptive partner that’s ready for business.
- The member blog receives steady engagement and emails have positive click-through rates.
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line