We’re excited to share this podium moment with you…Novak Birch recently won six (yes, SIX!) GD USA American Graphic Design Awards! In the 55th annual national competition, creative professionals submitted their strongest work from all over the creative world: design firms, ad agencies, in-house departments, nonprofits and associations, freelancers, and more.
When carefully submitting our work for consideration, we sought to showcase our capabilities as a creative marketing agency and fabrication shop. We focused on highlighting our most innovative trade show builds and collateral redesigns that gave old material new life.
In addition, we considered projects that had unique visual interest and problem solving concepts, like completing a playful Coca-Cola weekend activation in a short period of time…with great success!
Take a look at a few of our top-notch projects that just scored some serious nationwide credibility.
- Brand USA Building on Success – Brochures & Collateral
- USM Print Collateral – Brochures & Collateral
- 2017 Holiday “Best of Baltimore” – Sales & Self-Promotion
- Dash-In Interiors – POPs, Displays, Signs & Exhibits
- Coca-Cola Event Activation – POPs, Displays, Signs & Exhibits
- Brand USA IPW – POPs, Displays, Signs & Exhibits
With more than 10,000 entrees, it’s a rarity to win multiple awards, so we’re pretty proud of our talented team. This one goes out to our awesome clients who have partnered with us over the years to inspire a new level of creativity.