Brand USA is the public-private partnership responsible for promoting the United States as a premier travel destination. To increase international visitation, Brand USA attends trade shows such as World Travel Market—the leading global event for the travel industry, held annually in London.
Brand USA sought to redesign its international booth to:
- Inspire travel to the United States.
- Cultivate partnerships in the tourism industry.
- Position Brand USA as the nation’s preeminent destination marketing organization.
The booth needed to:
- Be modular to accommodate varying size and shape requirements at each event.
- Use quality construction to ensure durability.
- Complement Brand USA’s domestic and global branding.
Debuted at World Travel Market, the new booth positions the USA as a dynamic destination, engages attendees and cultivates partnerships, and showcases Brand USA’s accomplishments.
Novak Birch designed a welcoming, interactive booth that generates interest in U.S. travel by offering an authentically American visitor experience—which aligns with Brand USA’s program celebrating the National Park Service’s centennial anniversary. To recognize this milestone, the booth features:
- Large, vibrant images of national parks.
- An interactive trivia quiz.
- A photo booth with backdrop images of national parks as well as social media integration.
- Comfortable interior design that maximizes usability and ensures smooth traffic flow.
- A second story that doubles the booth’s footprint and offers private conference space.
- Interactive elements that draw attention to the booth and collect visitor data.
- Increased Partner Participation: 115 partners participated, an increase of 39 partners over the previous year.
- Media Coverage: Interviews with ABTA, Travel Mole, TTG, Travel Weekly, Selling Travel, and Travel Channel.
- PR Exposure: The U.S. ambassador visited the Brand USA pavilion and met with partners.
- Partner Success & ROI:
- Harry Hastings, Joint Managing Director and Co-Founder of Ocean Holidays: “We’ve grown our UK operation by 50% year-over-year thanks to our partnership with Brand USA. I can proudly say that we’re looking at 300% growth since the middle of 2013. On our road to 2020, we’ll be looking to drive our business to over 100,000 passengers to the States, currently at just over 25,000.”
- Increased U.S. Revenue: Over the past two years, Brand USA’s marketing efforts, including this event, have generated $2 million incremental international visitors, $6.5 billion in additional international visitor spending, and $15 billion in total economic impact.
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line