The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to understand the performance of the nation’s economy.
BEA sought assistance planning and managing the first-ever United States-hosted International Association for Research in Income and Wealth (IARIW) General Conference, with the goal of holding a cohesive, professional event.
Novak Birch provided complete, end-to-end event planning and logistical support, including:
- Research: Conducted research to inform event planning.
- Branding, Exhibit, Creative, & Website: Hosted in Boston, we took cues from the city’s rich history when designing the event logo, exhibit, signage, and website, resulting in a unified look-and-feel. The website provided event information and allowed guests to register, sign up for activities, and submit fees.
- Event Logistics & On-Site Management: We provided all logistical support and management, including vendor selection and management, negotiation of guest accommodations, amenities, and budget management.
- Sponsor Recruitment: We reached out to businesses via conference-branded direct mail, email, and print communications.
- Social Media & On-Site Support: We integrated social media into activities and provided on-site support.
We provided a cohesive, branded family of event materials that positioned BEA as the preeminent producer of economic accounts. The event received positive feedback from both BEA stakeholders and event attendees for its:
- Cohesive creative solutions, resonant with the event location.
- Streamlined processes, including seamless registration and up-to-date information.
- Intuitive, user-friendly website and flexible framework, which can be repurposed for other events.
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line