BEA produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to follow and understand the performance of the nation’s economy.
BEA sought a new logo that was forward-thinking, modern, and adaptable across mediums.
- Research: We conducted research with BEA employees and stakeholders to gather insights on BEA’s brand culture.
- Logo Design: We designed a contemporary logo with a clean, sans serif font, typographical layout, and color palette.
- Logo Style Guide: We developed an easy-to-use style guide that details proper use of the logo and font families to ensure correct and consistent use across all platforms.
BEA’s logo has received positive feedback from stakeholders. Since creating the new brand identity, Novak Birch has seamlessly applied the logo across various mediums, giving BEA new energy both internally and externally:
- We redesigned all three floors of BEA’s 100,000-square-foot office space at Suitland Federal Center, incorporating the new logo throughout. We designed, fabricated, and installed branded, dimensional elements such as signage, wall graphics, and vinyl graphics for glass conference room doors and walls.
- We applied the logo to stationery templates, trade show booths, event materials, and promotional items (e.g., coasters, hats, pens, and clocks).
Want to get in sync?Drop us a line